Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Where is my warm weather???



I know I know some of you are happy about cold weather, I am just a little well..... COLD. It kind of gives me the "blues", My youngest stayed home from school today, a bit of a sore throat, promising to be good while I studied for school... I believe his nose grew from that fib. HA!!! I did get to stude quite a bit, which I did need to because I have a test this evening in sociology, I have to admit this has been an adventure. I graduated with 45 students in a very small town, so even going an hour away to college is a major change.:) But, up the upside Im well on my way. Im so proud of my blogging buddies for their hard work.... Keep it up girls... You are doing an awesome job.... Please keep Erica, my best friend in your prayers Friday is first day of Chemo... 1 down 5 more to go. Let the count down begin. My husband opted to get our 2 school childern today so I did not go to the big town of VB.... mmmmm. supper? Maybe Grilled Ham and Cheese with soup and salad.... YUMMY!!!! I will post pics after class of dinner... but Landon and I wanted to share our lunch with you....we had a southwest chicken salad sandwich, and a banana....... well landon thought his looked good as a smile. kids... you gotta love em'

2 comments:

Running Through Time said...

Good Luck on your test, I remember how difficult it could be to go to school with children. I admire you and your dedication! Keep up the wonderful work!

Laurel said...

I had grilled cheese tonight! Yum! I love comfort food. Ha, that's why I run so much.