Friday, October 24, 2008

Its FRIDAY

Hello to everyone, well it is Friday and my kiddos dont have school, and neither do I. We acually slept in this Morning. 8:00 it was so nice. This week has been so busy... I spent Tuesday and Wednesday in St. Louis with Erica and Jack. Erica has test and Surgery. and her test came back wonderful.. No cancer anywhere else. Thank You GOD!!! She had Surgery on Wednesday. Which turned out wonderfully although one turned into two... We left to come home after first one and she started bleeding underneath skin and had to go back into the o r to stop the bleeding. Poor baby.... but we were so overjoyed by the news the day before that this was just a little bump in the road. she is now home and feeling well. I should really get started on a research paper I have due, but its so much fun sitting here and blogging. I will go and try to be a good little student. Everyone take care and have a joyous Friday

No comments: