Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lunch/Dinner







Alrighty guys and girls I just ate the most wonderful"winter" dish.... well maybe not the best butChili is always good... yummmy my kids wanted fresh pineapple so I cut one open and sliced it, it was so fresh and juicey.. I made the chili, then I thought sweet cornbread sounded good, so I whisked the batter up and put it in the oven and 20 minutes later we were eating away... I have not really been able to cook a bunch since I am busy at school 4 days a week and running kids to baseball and cheerleading but hopefully things will slow down in the winter... I just wanted to post a few pictures of my dinner.. I should of took the pics of the pineapple before I cut into it, but I forgot but.... it still looks good... Hope you all have a fab. dinner...

2 comments:

COTY said...

we love cornbread with
our chili too !
Sounds like you keep going non-stop.

Kim Hayworth said...

Thanks for the comment... I just looked at your blog...amazing... hang in there its sounds like you are healing well.. cornbread is yummy...it wont last long around here. Hope you have a great week