Monday, October 27, 2008

AHHHH MONDAYS







Mondays Mondays!!! I mean what can you say, but God has given me another day so Im not going to complain. My kiddos had a hard time getting up this morning, maybe because mama is a pushover and let them stay up an hour later than usual because their Daddy is out of town.:) yep, Im guilty. I cant help it... They are just so cute and those little eyes just light up when I give in... They were off to school today , as I arrived back home I realized I have so much to do HOMEWORK, Yes I will get it done. As my wonderful MicroBiology teacher ask, How bad do you want it? I want it so I guess It must be done. I should clean my house a little to before hubby gets home. He really does like to come home to a clean house.. Clean House ? or blog? thats not fair... alright well I am off to study and clean I will post dinner pics though... mmmmm. not sure what to have. Maybe a big salad, well see. Make the most out of your Monday....I did add some pictures for the Monday Morning... I put up a picture of my great dane puppy Princess Katie, she is still a puppy, just really big.. and a picture of our lake last winter,boy that was a cold cold miserable day, and one of Landon my 5 year old giving everyone a thumbs up....... Have a great day

No comments: