Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sunday Sunday Sunday


Sunday Mornings , The sun has made my day. it is so beautiful today although a little chilly.... Brrrrr... My kiddos and I going to do housework and yardwork.. Lord help us.I need to home work it just never ends and My kiddos, well I dont know how much help they can acually be they try but, for instance I went to the Suburban this morning to start it and the battery was dead, my wonderful 10 year old forgot to shut off the key after she got in the suburban "to listen to music" And my boys well they are boys and they just mess more than they clean. But they are just so loveable with their mama its hard to get on to them:) They will just love me for this picture when they get older..... They are always in to stuff,,,, playing, playing, playing... I guess I should be glad they are not sitting in front of the Television, but sometimes I am tired... okay all, have a faboulous day... I am off to clean...

No comments: