Saturday, November 1, 2008

Here Comes the Sun!!!!!




What a gorgeous day here in Missouri 75 and The sun was shining.. of course I must begin my day taking my daughter to cheerleading practice, then I was off to grocery shop... Oh the joys of being a mama..... Last Night was lots of fun.. My kiddos were getting pretty tired of pictues but I explained to them I had to have some to put on my blog... so they were good little models and let me do my work.. Keep in mind, Rossie hates pics and you can def tell in the ones that his face shows... We even had my nephew Bryce in a few... We went to the homes that we knew and my kiddos came home with FULL bags.. Oh wont that be fun to sneak into... and then run 3 miles to work off 1 little piece.. I have been a little sleepy headed today.. Now thats its 8:00pm I hope I dont wake up now. I am posting some pic of yesterday and today.... Hope everyone has had wonderful weekend so far.... I am going to try and do some much needed laundry before the night is over. Dont forget to set back your clocks... enjoy your extra hour. see ya all tomorrow

1 comment:

Run Mommy said...

Looks like the little ones had a lot of fun!