Sunday, October 26, 2008

Off to bed with just a thought






















Everyone is thankful for something and sometimes they take things for granted. I just wanted to let everyone know what I am thankful for. I am thankful for the Children God has given me to raise everyday, I am thankful for my hubby who loves me unconditionally, I am thankful for the legs that I have been given to run to my hearts desire. I am thankful for all 3 of my puppy dogs that I just LOVE... (Porter, Princess, and Zipper) I am thankful for my parents who would do anything in the world for me. I am thankful for my one and only sister who has put up with me for 27 years and still thinks I am the worlds best sister ever..., thank you for my nephews Bryce and Gabe... all my sister in laws and brother in laws on my hubbys side....Thank you God for giving me Erica, my best friend who shows me strength and courage. Thank you to my blog buddy for my comment it made my day:) I know I am probably forgetting something but I am thankful, and I could go on forever and ever Im sure.... I going to add some pictures of things I am thankful for although my middle son Ross is not in a pic except earlier post... He runs everytime I get the camera out... Ill have to scan his school picture, no way he can get out of that one. Have a Fab week all

No comments: