Monday, October 27, 2008

Cold Weather= Warm Comfort Food











Hey to All, Okay today was a busy day... But even though, I had to feed my babies something nutritious... They are pretty healthy eaters and I try to make it as fun as possible... They love the fruit KaBobs, And they even love Salad as long as I have it topped with eggs... for the main entree I made Sloppy Joe Pie and it was good and healthy too..... All Lean meat with onions, 1 pkg sloppy joe seasoning and crushed tomatoe.. mix and put in 9 inch pie plate then top with pkg of cresent rolls... YUMMY YUMMY... email me if you would like more info, Id love to share www.kimhayworth@hotmail.com I forgot to tell you about my snack (club crackers, with parmesan cheese with Garlic and Herbs made with cream cheese) May have been the best snack ever... I know I should of ate an apple :)




I've posted some pictures of tonight's dinner.. I am going to go get on the treadmill and work up a sweat...Talk with you soon

3 comments:

Run Mommy said...

Hey Kim! Welcome along this craziness! I too am a new blogger so I love to read up on others, especially moms. Good luck!

RunnerMom said...

Welcome to the blog world! Your Sloppy Joe pie sounds yummy. And you have inspired me to slice up a real pineapple instead of giving the kiddos the canned kind!

Running Through Time said...

You are such an amazing mother! Thank you for your comment on my blog. I love reading everyone elses blogs. You also have inspired me to make healthier choices for my children in their eating habits. I can't wait to read more!