Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Election Day Jitters


I have to admit that today I have been a little nervous. I worry about our country. I believe that everyone has a right to thier own opinion. I have prayed that whoever does win this election, be the right decision for our country. I want our country to completely safe. I want not to worry about being able to provide for my childern, and to be able to continue my education. I'm glad we have the right to vote, but boy I stress on this day. I did vote today before I went to class and I forced my husband out the door(shhh. and I told him how to vote too. HA!)I'm home and awaiting election votes. I hope all had a wonderful day. Missouri was nice and warm today. I had a test tonight in Sociology and tomorrow I must study for Microbiology.. This too shall pass.:) Bryce, is my picture for the day, this is the face he gives when I tell him to show his Amy's face(thats my sister) she is really happy with me for showing him how to do this HA!!! payback!!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love that baby face! Sociology test--yuck! I had some of those in college. Interesting but it can be so depressing!

COTY said...

sweet face!

Laurel said...

He's adorable!!!!

Running Through Time said...

I love the facial expression! Hope you do well on the test.