Friday, November 7, 2008

Where did my unusually warm November weather go?


It is finally COLD... and I dont plan on leaving my house today. I have spent the morning surfing the net. Yeah I know I am being Lazy. I have to start a paper soon. My kiddos are at school and me and my pooch are sitting on the couch. My husband is expecting me to pick up the house. What???? I can not imagine why? We only have 3 kids that run this house as if its their own.(I would not have it any other way?) would you? I plan on getting on the dreadmill later today. My hubby wants me to go to gym with him tomorrow, so I will get a good workout then and get a smoothie.. Yummy... alrighty all just wanted to throw a few lines out there.. I had not got to post in a few days... Talk with you soon...Laundry is calling my name... Today I have posted a pic of Landon(my youngest) learning to ride his bike, boy was that fun....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

dreadmill... haha that's funny.

COTY said...

hope your still running....

Running Through Time said...

Haven't heard from you in awhile, I hope you and your family are doing well.