Sunday, November 2, 2008

I love Sunday's




Most Sunday's at my house include being Lazy, kinda, but I usually cook alot of food... Yummy. This Sunday is different because My son Ross is Youth deer hunting and I have not seen him very much since 4am yesterday.:( I realize this is his daddy's time so I let them be. I am cooking today, just chili though I figured it would be a good treat that they could "hook up" on all through the day. Hook up is my 5 year olds new saying for everything to do with fun... This morning he asked me to hook up on some pancakes.. OH MY!! I will cook Chili, enough for 10. so tomorrow I can take it to Erica's Family to freeze. Erica is feeling good, A little tired, but this was expected. please keep her in your prayers. My nephew Bryce was here today for lunch so I included a picture of him and his spaghetti face...I on the other hand had a chicken club sandwich and cottage cheese with strawberries. And I might of had a few pieces of Halloween candy for dessert..Have a fab day enjoy your Sunday...

3 comments:

Running Through Time said...

What a cute saying, "hook up" that has got to make you all laugh. As for me I have a blog I am about ready to post but I haven't been able to run yet. I'll be testing it out this week for certain.

Laurel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laurel said...

I love Sundays too! And I made chili last night!

Look at that adorable face!!! :)